Saturday, February 20, 2016

Every Inch of You Matters!!

I often ask myself the question: who am I? And later I realized that there is no definition that can describe me perfectly. What I am is something that can always change. What I want to be today can become what I will be tomorrow. I, an individual, am in a constant process of transition, learning and progressing towards where my heart and mind takes me. I am not just flesh, blood and skin.  I am a human who is capable of learning; improving and bringing change to every aspect I think that requires it.

This article is for each and everyone who reads this. Especially for a friend of mine!! I cannot say that he is my best friend; I just came across him and figured out that he is actually the best example of being a FRIEND. He's just loosing his own importance caring about others.

So Mr./Miss, make yourself the highest priority. Don’t limit yourself just to your comfort zone because quite honestly that is something any ordinary person can do. You might say what is wrong with being ordinary? Well clearly everything. When you are ordinary, you can be replaced. There are too many a people out there who can easily be ordinary. Make sure when you are well able to think and reason that you are able to see through various lenses from which the earth can be seen.

Now here are a few reasons why you should value yourself

·         Value yourself because it’s not necessary that you get that treatment from someone else. Loving yourself is the biggest favor you can do.

·         When you love yourself, others don’t matter. In my opinion family is the only part that matters. The thing is that friends and colleagues will be temporarily present. They will either go on and on about complications in their life, but might not really notice if you are experiencing some trouble. Of course exceptions are there, but family is the only reliable source of support one can have.

·         Depending on others might be the reason why you are lagging behind. There are some people that you might come across in life and might seem very good friends, but make sure such people don’t anchor you. If you want to do something, then don’t let those people be the reason why you can’t do it. Remember no one can be you. When you are you then it is your utmost duty to be you.

·         You are your own competition. So set your goal and keep your aim straight. Distractions would obviously be present, but it is going to be your love for yourself that would give you racketeering results.

·         You are your own happiness. Enjoy yourself, your company and your life. Keep in mind that when you have yourself your life is complete. We often mistake others for being on our life. While that can be true, it usually isn’t. There is a possible risk of others being able to betray you. You can’t betray yourself. Be truthful to yourself and your life would be worth living.

No comments:

Post a Comment