Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Read Further If You Want to Understand People Better!!


Have you ever wondered that no matter how hard you try to make people understand your point of view, but they don't really get it. I can explain you how and why.

First thing first, I must ask you this question, Do you believe in Star signs? If yes, you are going to love this post, but if you don't you may think I am stupid until you start observing the facts or start seeing people the way I see them.

I will explain you further!!


How and Why I started observing people?

I know this guy, I liked him from very beginning and I was curious to know about him, more and more. But I had no idea what to do, because he was never that into me and I was too shy to ask him directly. So I thought maybe his Birth sign could tell me more about him. I did that for fun, I was not a believer in astrology I promise. Even today I don't read daily horoscope or believe in everything that astrology says, I just believe in the experiment that I did to understand people better.


What are the Results that I discovered?

At the beginning I found it interesting so I started reading further about other signs, there characteristics and started comparing people around me with their signs. And the results actually shocked me. People are 90% like there STAR Sign. But I needed more justification on this from myself, so I did another experiment. I started asking some people(that I just met or new to me) their date of birth, and started predicting their behavior or characteristics. And guess what? It was 100% successful experiment. So I had no choice but to believe this.


What I learned from my experiments?

There are 4 types of people on this planet. We are defined by our element, Each Zodiac sign belongs to one of these 4 elements. Out of 12 signs, 3 signs belongs to one element. Here is the list of elements-


AIR - People of Element AIR have basic characteristics like Air. (can't explain everything in one article)
AIR Signs are- GEMINI, LIBRA, AQUARIUS
FIRE - Same, they are like Fire
FIRE Signs are- ARIES, LEO, SAGITTARIUS
WATER - Same, I am kind of water
WATER Signs are CANCER, SCORPIO, PISCES
EARTH - Same, have characteristics like earth
EARTH Signs are TAURUS, VIRGO, CAPRICORN

Now, AIR, FIRE combinations are the best for each other, they don't really get along with other 2 element signs.

EARTH and WATER combinations are the best for each other and same. They don't go well with FIRE or AIR.

I am sharing this image for better understanding of signs and their compatibility. But surely EXCEPTIONS are there!!


How this is helpful for you?

We waste our so much time and energy figuring out that who is right for us. Commitment is a big deal for us, and we don't have time to waste with wrong people. If you understand this, you have the power to understand people in first or few more meetings that he or she is someone worth your time or not.

Its not only for relationship purpose, it can help you to choose your friends wisely, understand your family, colleagues, employees or clients better.

Hope this can help you to understand that why some people don't really get you. Or why some people understand you so easy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment